Luxury Candle Bowl
Luxury Candle Bowl
• If you adore elegant home decor and a home that smells divine, you need this luxury candle bowl in your life. Featuring 5 cotton wicks and 1.5kg of delicious, scented soy wax.
Choose your fragrance from the list of options.
• Supersized size soy candle - 1500g net.
• Approx. 100 hours burn time.
• Made from eco friendly soya wax and expertly blended with essential and fragrance oils for maximum scent throw, with 5- cotton wicks.
• Made in a reusable glass bowl.
• Hand-poured and made to order.
Please note this product requires up to 2 weeks to be created as these are made to order.
Safety First + Getting The Best Out Of Your Candle
- Keep your soy candles away from drafts to prevent smoking and soot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Don’t place a burning candle within two feet of anything flammable.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface that is sturdy.
- This candle should not be burned for more than 7 hours at a time.
- Whenever burning your candle, it is best not extinguish the flame until the wax melts across entire surface to the sides of glassware (this will help prevent tunnelling and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’). Depending on your environment, this may ta few hours.
- Trim the wicks to 5mm every 3 hours of burn time. When trimming, always extinguish the flame, let the candle cool down to room temperature, remove any wick debris and trim the wicks before relighting. Trimming the wicks minimises the amount of smoke coming from your candle.
- Some soot is normal when burning soy candles, once the candle has cooled to room temperature, wipe any black from the inside of the jar with a damp cloth.
- Whenever lighting this candle, ensure you light all 5 wicks for an even burn.
- At the end of combustion, always leave approximately 1.5cm of wax in the bottom of the jar, to prevent the base of the jar from overheating.
- Using a lighter with a long nozzle can be useful, especially once the candle becomes low.